Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back....

So, we're back, have been since July 29th. I just haven't gotten around to posting anything yet.  As an update, we've passed court (officially).  We're just waiting on our adoption decree. That will be sent to the embassy and we'll be working on a passport and hopefully returning to Ethiopia to attend our embassy appointment early October.  I've decided to post my 'journal' if you can call it that...ramblings is more like it.  I only journaled the first few days then we were traveling so much (then I contracted the plague) and the journaling sort of fell by the wayside. I'm hoping to catch up and some some 'late entry' journaling about the rest of our trip.

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed the read. Glad you made your Lufthansa flight after the only 1:45 layover...that's what we have going over there too. ;)

    ReplyDelete